Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Les Miserables

My parents took me and some other family members to see Les Miserables @ Tuachan last night. It was amazing! The whole time I just kept saying, "wow". I saw it in San Francisco when I was in high school and I loved it so I was so excited when my mom invited me to go. The casting was great. Every voice was beautiful. I think I need to go see it again...soon. If anyone wants to go with me, let me know. ;-)
Thanks mom & dad!

2 comments:

Celeste Dodge said...

I have tickets for the saturday during general conference. the tickets are half off, but I want to go again before october, so let me know if you want to go because I would love to see it twice!

Tim said...

I have seen the play probably over ten times and have read the unabridged version of the book three or four times. In my opinion, it is the best story ever. All about doing the right thing no matter what the circumstances and enduring to the end. Jean Valjean rocks!