Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Girl's Weekend

I had such a fun weekend with my sister-in-laws, mom & niece.
My mom rented a limo to take us to Las Vegas were we spent the night and shopped all day on Saturday. Talk about spoiled!




I'm posing in front of a store called ILORI. I thought it was cool to have a store with my name in it.

Me, my mom, and sister-in-law Jen

4 comments:

Greg and Torrey said...

man, wish i was a sis-in-law! talk about the royal treatment. sweet! oh and i haven't contacted the schools yet but i will, i'm going to b.m. group tomorrow and will try to get some girls to come with. so don't hate me.

Lori said...

I could never hate you...you are awesome. i would take you for a sis-in-law any day!

Lyndsi said...

Lori - What a fun time! Also, love the cute pics of your kids camping. Little Steven is too cute in the sleeping bag. You have an adorable family! :)

CNeilson said...

What fun!