4 years ago
Thursday, October 23, 2008
First bites
So Steven went to the doctor's yesterday for his 4 month appt. He weighs 17 pounds! No wonder my back has been hurting lately! His Doctor told us to start him on rice cereal. Hunter was so excited to help feed him that we had to do it right when we got home. In the first picture you can see Hunter's little arm feeding Steven. It started off a good experience but in the end he got pretty mad at us. From what I remember, Hunter and Grace reacted about the same when they were first fed cereal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! I guess you're feeding him really well. :o) He sure is a cute kid!
Wow 4 months. Lucky you. We did Garrison's first solids early, too, but I don't think I was consistent until 6 mos. I have a feeling I'll be putting it off until 6 months with our next :o)!
Post a Comment