4 years ago
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Happy Valentine's Day
We had a fun Valentine's Day with the kids this year. It's fun to include them with everything that we do. The kids and I made Bruce sugar cookies, which I think were my very best batch ever! I still need a good recipe for the frosting though. Does anyone have a good one? I made everyone cards, Bruce and the kids made me cards, and the kids made their grandparents and friends cards. Then to top it off, Bruce surprised me with tulips! Yea, for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh, Lori. I am so big on sugar cookies! I LOVE them! My Mom made the best ones ever and I use her recipe. The homemade frosting is definitely the key to an excellent sugar cookie! I'll get you my recipe!
Hi Lori! I found your blog through Kellie's. Your kids are adorable!!
What a coincidence I got tulips, too! They are beautiful, sounds like you had a wonderful day!
Post a Comment