Friday, February 19, 2010

Words, Words, Words.


Steven has been my late talker. I don't know if he is just going to be more on the quiet side or if he is just a typical boy not talking early. But now he is finally figuring out that if he uses words he can get what he wants. The other day he brought me to the cupboard and was grunting at me and I said, "you have to tell me what you want". His reply was "mint". I had to laugh and tell him no. :-)

Some of his favorite words he likes to say over and over again are:
Hunter, Mom, pancakes, cheese stick, milk, welcome, side (for outside),
burp, poop, toot, (yes he is a boy!),
& here you go.



1 comment:

Traci Nelson said...

I completely understand. Kyle is almost 2.5 and just now putting sentences together. The speech is now coming much quicker, but it's taken a while.