Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Family Update

So, I took Steven to the doctor's yesterday. He is now about 2 1/2 months old and weighed in at 13.49 pounds! I could tell he was gaining weight, but wow. He went from 6% in weight for his age to 76%. I'm happy that he is growing and is so healthy. He is already moving out of most his 0 to 3 size clothes.

Hunter starts preschool next week and can't wait. He was bumped up to the "older, smarter" class, so I'm very happy about that too. He is starting to read and wants to read everything.

Grace is still our cutest little princess. She wishes she was in preschool so I'm going to have to do something with her while Hunter is gone. She is so outgoing and loves people so much that she always wants to go play at everyone's homes but ours.

I can't seem to get enough sleep. Between getting up with Steven, trying to read Twilight, trying to keep up with the housework & fit in my daily exercise, I just don't seem to find time to sleep. But...who needs sleep anyway?!

Bruce is biking to work three times a week. He is still working on our backyard and is still busy with his Search & Rescue.

Overall we are all doing really well. We are happy and healthy.

2 comments:

iamamy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
iamamy said...

Your life sounds full and happy. Maybe we'll catch up on our sleep in the golden years. Your family is beautiful.