Friday, August 15, 2008

Happy 16 Years!!

Time sure flies when your having fun. :-)
It's hard to believe that it has been 16 years since I got married. But it's also hard to remember what life was like before Bruce. I knew back when I was only 19 that Bruce was the best choice for me...I think I was pretty smart for a19 year old!
Thanks for the many great years Bruce.
I LOVE YOU!


Here are a few pictures from the past...in no particular order.

Engagement picture

wedding day

San Diego

San Diego...again

Caribbean cruise

2002 Winter Olympics

Jazz game

4 comments:

Gillie said...

How fun! We share your anniversary- except that it was only seven years ago for us. August 15 was a great day to get married.

iamamy said...

Now you caught up with us. We had our 16th in June. Those pictures through the years were great, boy time does fly when you are having fun. And you almost caught up in kids too. (Three in five years is fast.) You are awesome parents. And brave to go to Disneyland with three. I was nursing Desarae the first time we went, and nursing Grace the second time. So I know what it is like with a baby.
You guys were our first married friends, and awesome neighbors 16 years ago at Thomas Kay.

Kellie said...

Love the pics! Alot has happened in those 16 years, hasn't it? Gotta love it, though. I know I can't imagine life without Dave either!

CNeilson said...

Congratulations!