I was "tagged" to post six random facts about myself. I won't tag anyone else because I have no idea who would want to do it, but I thought I could come up with six facts. So here we go...
1. I love musicals. I'm excited because Grace seems to like them too, so I will have a buddy to go see them with!
2. I have an obsession with food right now, hence the weight gain. :-( I love to cook, bake, eat, eat out, make treats with the kids, etc. I love healthy foods & junk food.
3. My favorite comedian is Jim Carrey. I love that guy. I think he is cute and oh so funny (when he's not being crude of course). If I ever need to laugh, I will pop in a Jim Carrey movie. Bruce reminds me so much of Jim Carrey when he is being silly & goofy.
4. I have very little sense of smell. I don't know what has happened but I've lost it. I can't smell the kids poopy diapers. I can't smell my food baking in the oven. I can't smell my scented candles. Oh well. Maybe some day I will see a doctor about it, but now I'll live.
5. I have a bachelor's degree in Sociology. I haven't use it really for anything. But at least I have it. :-) I had fun getting to. My sociology classes were my favorite classes at BYU.
6. I love the ocean. If I could live anywhere in the world I would choose somewhere close to the ocean. I love anything tropical. I love the beach. I miss the ocean/beach.
So now you all know a few random facts about me.
4 years ago
1 comment:
Lori - how fun to learn some new things about you! And I just have to tell you how CUTE your kids are!! Little Steven is growing so fast - they are all just so sweet. I miss you!
Post a Comment