Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!!

I am one of those strange people who actually love their birthday's. when I was growing up my mom always made our birthday's really special so I think that is why I love my birthday so much. This year I saw a picture of a really cute cake so I tried to copy it. although I'm sure the cake I saw didn't have 36 candles.

The kids spoiled me with presents! And of course my mom spoiled me too!


Hunter gave me some gave me this slinky. I held it for about three seconds then he took it from me and has been playing with it ever since.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww that's so cute!
I didn't know it was your birthday, but Happy Birthday!
Your cake looks so cool, don't worry about it ha ha :)
Talk to you soon!

CNeilson said...

Birthdays are awesome! Glad you had a happy one!

Celeste Dodge said...

Happy birthday!! Are you able to get Lasik? I'm going to guess yes since you are still wearing glasses too.

Josie said...

Happy Birthday Lori! Glad you had a great day. I love birthdays too. I just think it is so fun to make people feel special on their birthday! Love the candles! That is great!

Angie said...

Hi Lori,
So I just commented on your facebook, but then I noticed your blog and had to check it out. If you're interested, we have a blog too, but it requires an invite. I would just need your email address.