My amazing sister-in-law took these fun pictures of the kids for me. She took a lot more, but it takes too long to post them, so I just chose a few.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh Lori! I must say your sister-in-law is an amazing photographer... and you have the cutest kids ever!!!! They are all so photogenic, and just downright cute!
Fun pics! You have such a cute family. We have started the adoption process, again (ugh, paperwork). We're hoping it can happen in under 3 1/2 years this time. ;)
I'm glad you're loving your P. Chef stuff. I would be happy to do another show this summer with you!
Thanks Lori, you are awesome! I'm going to the Birth Mom's lunch thing, and I'm also on the panel next Thursday! So I'll see you there! Maybe we can get together sometime too!
"A successful parent is one who has loved, one who has sacrificed, and one who has cared for, taught, and ministered to the needs of a child..." - Howard W. Hunter
4 comments:
Oh Lori! I must say your sister-in-law is an amazing photographer... and you have the cutest kids ever!!!! They are all so photogenic, and just downright cute!
Fun pics! You have such a cute family.
We have started the adoption process, again (ugh, paperwork). We're hoping it can happen in under 3 1/2 years this time. ;)
I'm glad you're loving your P. Chef stuff. I would be happy to do another show this summer with you!
Thanks Lori, you are awesome! I'm going to the Birth Mom's lunch thing, and I'm also on the panel next Thursday! So I'll see you there! Maybe we can get together sometime too!
Those are really cute. Grace is getting so grown up, such a pretty little thing!
Post a Comment